Violet Vase Holder
Do you want to learn how to crochet a Violet Vase Holder? Here you will learn how to do it step by step.
Hi there, You know that story that when someone announces they’re expecting a baby, someone in the family starts knitting right away?! Here at Crochet fashion you will find great tutorials, in the last tutorial we teach the Plant Hanging Basket (see more). If you like home decor you will like this cute and fashion Violet Vase Holder.
This is a pot, vase or basket all in popcorn stitch, the “bubbles”, made in 6 rows with knitted yarn in tone on tone, from the very light lilac at the base to the dark purple at the top.
1) Inside a magic ring, make 8 groups of 3 double crochets closed together and separated by 3 chains, that is:
3 double crochets closed together – 3 chains – 3 double crochets closed together;
2) In each space of the 3 chains make a popcorn stitch with 5 double crochets = 8 “popcorn”;
3) On the handle of each popcorn stitch from the previous round and in the spaces from one popcorn to another, make a popcorn with the 5 double crochets. It should be 16 popcorn. In fact I only made 15, due to the thickness of the yarn. You have to see if your thread can do 16 or not;
4) This round I made 18 popcorn in the same system as the previous round (a small increase to give the maximum pot curvature);
5) On the fifth row I made 16 popcorn (a decrease for the pot to curve a little inwards and give the desired shape);
6) In the sixth and last row I also made 16 popcorn;
To finish off, I made the edge in very low stitches as you can see in one of the collage photos above. These stitches will also “force” the last row to make a small inward bend to finish forming the pot.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook.
Please tagg me in your photos on Facebook and post you final result on my group It’s
SPAM FREE – JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP CLICK HERE
Join me and let’s create an amazing community, sharing crochet and experiences and tips only.