Crochet Panda Backpack
Do you want to learn how to crochet Panda Backpack? Here you will learn how to do it step by step.
When we talk about pandas, the image of a fluffy, chubby, lazy animal and a fan of bamboo comes to mind, isn’t it? But what most people don’t know, especially Westerners, is that this animal is deeply connected to the spiritual plane. It directly inspires a sense of deep tranquility, a great inner strength that exudes self-determination.
This cute littlepanda backpack, It would be a great gift for kids to keep their treasures as a holiday or birthday gift. It is so easy and fast to crochet, any beginner can do. The total sizer is 9″ height without ears x 8.75″″ wide without hands and legs.
We’re using U.S. crochet terms in this tutorial and materials used for this project are:
- 4-Medium / Worsted / Cotton / Approx: 175 yards
- (C1) 1 skein of Soft Smooth Cotton Natural Double Knitting Wool Yarn Ball Baby Woolcraft 200g– white 75 yards
- (C2) 1 skein of Soft Smooth Cotton Natural Double Knitting Wool Yarn Ball Baby Woolcraft 200g– black 100 yards
- Small amount of sport or DK weight black yarn and 3mm crochet hook
- I-9, 5.5mm crochet hook
- 1 triangle shaped button for the nose.
- 2 safety eyes
- Stitch markers
- 20″ long cord for the drawstring / 50″ long strap (I used the straps on old school bag)
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Gauge: 13 sc x 14 rows = 4″ with I-9, 5.5mm crochet hook
DOWNLOAD THE PDF FROM THE PANDA BACKPACK PATTERN
All photo and pattern of this Panda backpack credits belong to the creator Crochet for you.
Please tagg me in your photos on Facebook and post you final result on my group It’s
SPAM FREE – JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP CLICK HERE
Join me and let’s create an amazing community, sharing crochet and experiences and tips only.
One thought on “Crochet Panda Backpack”
Grеat post. I’m dealing with many of these issᥙes as well..