Vintage Toddler Dress Crochet Pattern
Hi there, here at Crochet fashion you will find great tutorials, in the last tutorial we teach the Crochet Boots Trevian (see more) and if you like the first tutorial you will love this perfect and cute Vintage Toddler Dress Crochet Pattern.
It might be possible that getting dressed in the morning will be so much more fun with this adorable crochet baby dress to choose! What a beauty! She looks like a little princess, doesn’t she? Your lovely baby girl can look just as adorable in this vintage set.
This fantastic crochet dress pattern by DORIANNA RIVELLI.
Size: Fits most toddlers size 24 months – 3t
- Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn (Lily Sugar’n Cream 400 yards)
- H 5.00mm Crochet Hook/I 5.50mm Crochet Hook
- 2 Buttons
- Yarn Needle
ACCESS THE FREE WRITTEN PATTERN
- Turning chain does NOT count as your first stitch (unless otherwise specified). So, be sure to work your first stitch in the very first stitch. And when working in the round, be sure to work your first stitch in the same stitch as join.
- Use H 5.00mm Crochet Hook for size 24 months
- Use I 5.50mm Crochet Hook for size 2t/3t.
Therefore, all the tutorials on my site are credit exclusive to the official standard that I bring, so girls let’s leave subject is to undertake, learn and run.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook.
Please tagg me in your photos on Facebook and post you final result on my group It’s
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP CLICK HERE – SPAM FREE –
Join me and let’s create an amazing community, sharing crochet and experiences and tips only.
Enjoy, and Happy Crocheting!!