Vintage Baby Cardigan
Do you want to learn how to crochet a Vintage Baby Cardigan? Here you will learn how to do it step by step.
Here at Crochet fashion you will find great tutorials, and I have a perfect Vintage Baby Cardigan Pattern for you today. It’s a timeless fashion piece, modern and classic gift.
There are many different types of crochet. Some people make jewelry with fine threads and beads. Some crocheters even use other materials such as plastic or leather. These types of objects are made with a lot of passion. Let’s learn crochet techniques together?
This ‘Boho Babes’ style cardigan brings a beautiful outfit with a unique hippie footprint and different from the doll pink pattern.To create this cardigan you need an intermediate knowledge of crochet techniques.
We’re using U.S. crochet terms in this tutorial and materials used for this project are:
- Premier Yarns® DK Colors™ #1071-19 Iris – 1 (1, 2, 2) balls
- US Size G-6 (4 mm) or H-8 (4.5mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle, 1- 1/2” button
- 18 dc x 8 rows = 4” for smaller 2 sizes with smaller hook.
- 16 dc x 7 rows = 4” for larger 2 sizes with larger hook.
DOWNLOAD THE VINTAGE BABY CARDIGAN PATTERN HERE
Please tagg me in your photos on Facebook and post you final result on my group It’s
SPAM FREE – JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP CLICK HERE
Join me and let’s create an amazing community, sharing crochet and experiences and tips only.