Top Bunny Amigurumi
Do you want to learn how to crochet a Top Bunny Amigurumi? Here you will learn how to do it step by step.
Hi there, here at Crochet fashion you will find great tutorials, in the last tutorial we teach the Rose Flower Bouquet (access the free pattern click here) and if you like the first tutorial you will love this perfect and cute Top Bunny.
Bunny is made of velvet and measures 33 cm, approximately.
We’re using U.S. crochet terms in this tutorial and materials used for this project are:
- Plush yarn: 2 skeins of main color and half of additional color. If you have a 4mm crochet hook, you need 2.5 skeins of main color and one half of additional color;
- Sewing thread for eyes and nose in black, white and blue for the eyes and pink for the nose and to sew the ears and tail;
- 3mm or 4mm crochet hook necessary to obtain gauge
- 10 discs for attaching paws and head, diameter 3.5 cm (If you have velvet thread) and 4.5 cm (If you have plush thread).
- Counter pins – 5 pieces (T-shaped) or 10 pieces of 0-shaped.
- For each rabbit I used several cotter pins: 5×28 in the shape of 0, (10 pieces), in the shape of т 2.5-28, you can use 3.2-32 (5 pieces) washers – 10 pieces (I I have a diameter of 7 mm). (If the toy has plywood discs, then you need archers, if you have plastic discs, you can’t use them. You can buy them from a craft store.
- round nose pliers. You can use plastic joints 3.5 cm for the velvet rabbit and 4.5 cm for the plush rabbit (5 pieces);
- Fiberfill for stuffing
- needle, marker, scissors
- cotton yarn: 3 skeins of main color for the velvet rabbit 1 ball of additional color
- Buttons (15mm buttons, you can use the buttons you like;
- 2 mm crochet hook;
- If you want to decorate clothes with mouse faces, then you need safety eyes (9mm) for boots and safety eyes (11mm) for cape, pink thread for mouse faces.
- Thread for sewing buttons,
A FEW CARE OF YOUR TOY
Wash the toy by hand with warm soapy water. after washing Squeeze the toy neatly, but do not twist. Dry the toy only in the shadow. With proper care, the toy will be good for a long time.
So far have you liked the clear instructions? Then donwload the free pdf pattern on the link bellow. You can follow the step by step with clear instructions and photos.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PDF BUNNY TOP AMIGURUMI PATTERN
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook.
Please tagg me in your photos on Facebook and post you final result on my group It’s
SPAM FREE – JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP CLICK HERE
Join me and let’s create an amazing community, sharing crochet and experiences and tips only.
Enjoy, and Happy Crocheting!!
Thanks to Natena Konovalova for the article inspiration and featured image.